Metal Roofing in Orlando, Pensacola and Melbourne
We Proudly Sell and Install Tri-County Metals Standing Seam and Metal Roof PanelsTri County Metal Color Selections
Your Metal Roofing Specialists
Lewis Roofing delivers fast and reliable metal roofing repair and maintenance services in Orlando, Space Coast, and Tampa. We have been working in the industry for years and are proud to be one of the area’s most trusted roofing companies.
To discover our comprehensive services, call 407-565-2360 today.
Standing Seam and Metal Roof Panels
- Ultra-Lok: By far the most popular residential panel profile on today’s market, and suitable for any roof with a pitch of 2/12 or greater. This panel is manufactured right in our facility and is available in both 29 and 26 gauge.
- 5V-Lok: The 5V-Lok panel has the classic look many of our customers are looking for to give your property the right feel. It is available in 26 gauge exclusively.
- PBR-Lok: This panel profile has proven the most popular for commercial use on the market. Suitable for any roof with a pitch greater than .5/12, and available in 26 gauge and 24 gauge.
- TCM-Lok 1”: Among standing seam metal roofing panels, TCM-Lok is a popular residential selection and is suitable for any roof with a pitch greater than 3/12. These are available in Flat, Striated, or Ribbed, and 24 gauge only.
- CM-Lok 1 ½”: This variant size of the TCM-Lok panel profile is also available in Flat, Striated, or Ribbed. In TCM-Lok profiles, the panel screws are aesthetically concealed beneath the panel and not visible.
- 1 ½” SL-Lok: The 1 ½” SL-Lok has the same available varieties and 24 gauge as both of our TCM-Lok profiles. These standing seam roof panels are popular in do-it-yourself projects because they securely onto the roof deck.
- 2” MS-Lok: This panel profile is typically employed on commercial structures because of its inherent strength and weather tight seams. Also available in Flat, Striated, or Ribbed varieties and 24 gauge.
Our team prioritizes the unique needs of every customer. Regardless of your budget, schedule, or the shape of your roof, we strive to find a metal roofing solution that works.
Our years of experience with metal roofing and other materials have given us the knowledge and keen skill required to install any roof with ease.
Not every roofing contractor is able to provide the necessary expertise required for installing a metal roofing system. To ensure the safety and integrity of your metal rooftop project, contact certified Lewis Roofing professionals for skilled expertise in metal roof construction and maintenance.
Contact Lewis Roofing to learn more and to schedule a free metal roof estimate today.Let us help you with your roof