Why Choose Metal Roofing?
- Valuable Investment - While the initial cost for a premium metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you'll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime, whereas materials like asphalt typically require re-roofing every 15 to 20 years. A metal roof can also increase the resale value of your home. A metal roof can even lower your homeowner's insurance by 25%. And a metal roofing system offers unmatched durability, lasting 3 times longer. Chances are good that a metal roof will be the last roof you ever install on your home.
- Energy Efficient - Metal roofing in both light and dark colors reflects heat effectively to reduce cooling loads in the summer and insulate homes during the winter. This can help to lower energy bills.
- Long Warranties - Most metal roofing comes with a true 40-year manufacturer warranty.
- Reduce Energy Costs - More and more, homeowners are seeking out energy-saving building materials for their renovations and new homes. Products that not only secure and improve structures but also provide long term cost-cutting on energy bills while promoting environmental and economic sustainability in the greater community.
- Cool Pigment Technology - On a building or on a home, the roof has a major impact with the absorption of heat from sunlight (Solar Radiation). The heat is either reflected into the atmosphere or absorbed through conduction into the building. Any solar radiation that is absorbed will heat the roofs surface. The more the solar radiation is absorbed, the greater the need to find alternative means to dissipate the heat. That's where emittance comes into play. Emissivity measures the roofs ability to shed absorbed heat.
- Recycling - Metal roofs typically have a minimum of 25% recycled content. This level of recycled content allows metal roofing to be routinely included on listings for "green" and recycled content products. It is also 100% recyclable when ultimately removed as part of building renovation or demolition. Other roofing materials are routinely removed and disposed of by the ton in a landfill, but metal roofing can be recycled by its entirety. Metals are exceptional building materials that can credibly claim both recycled content and recyclability by recognized definitions.
Planning Out Your Metal Roof
If you choose to invest in a metal roof, we have you covered. Lewis Roofing’s roofers have been specializing in metal roof installation for years and can promise you seamless results.
Before we can install your metal roofing, we must first look at your current roof. When you get in touch with us, we’ll set up a time to inspect your property. We’ll arrive at your home to assess the size and shape of your roof, to decide how much material is needed and how long it will take. Following our inspection, we’ll be able to give you an accurate quote for the estimated cost of the installation and its duration.
Our estimates are always accurate and competitive for their market value. We are committed to providing you with transparent pricing, ensuring there are no surprises on the final bill.
Metal Roof Installation
On installation day, our team will arrive at your home, fully equipped, and ready to install your brand-new roof. We will begin by carefully removing your existing roof and disposing of it responsibly. From there, we will prepare your roof for installation and begin carefully laying each tile.
Our team will work quickly while paying close attention to every detail. After all, we strive to provide the best possible results, a roof you can utilize and enjoy for years to come.
Following the installation, we will inspect your roof for good measure, ensuring the quality of our handiwork. Finally, we will clean up your property, leaving it in better condition than we found it. Get in touch with us today for more information on our installation process or to schedule our services.
Metal Roofing Repairs and Maintenance
If you experience damage to your metal roof, give Lewis Roofing a call. Although metal roofs are highly durable, accidents can happen, especially in the case of a severe storm.
If you suspect damage to your roof, it’s always best to get in touch with a professional roofing team before the issue escalates. We will be able to survey your roof, evaluate the damage, and come up with a comprehensive solution right away.
From experience, we suggest to all our clients that they invest in regular roof maintenance. Since your roof sits upon your home, it’s not an area you can easily keep an eye on. Our roofers are more than happy to help you maintain the health of your roof and identify potential issues before they arise.
Annual or semi-annual maintenance will help you to ensure that you are extending the life of your roof while avoiding costly repairs into the future.